IMMEDIATE NEED FOR LANDSCAPE WORKERS!
We need Landscape Workers that want to be part of a solid company with year around work, good benefits, and weekly paychecks.
If you love to spend your days outdoors working with a team to maintain and beautify large residential and commercial projects, then Olympic Lawns is your place.
A landscape worker assists in the cleaning and maintenance of landscaping feature. The work includes grass cutting, preventative maintenance of equipment, clearing flower beds and decorative islands, pruning and shaping trees, installing mulch, flowers, plants and trees, doing spring and fall cleanups and other related work.
- Applicants must be able to work outdoors, in all weather conditions, and be able to lift and carry 25-50 pounds
- Be able to work as part of a team
- You must be at least 18 years old, enthusiastic, flexible, professional and dependable.
- Previous experience is helpful, but we train and compensate high performers
- It is a plus if you have a valid Driver License
- We have openings out of our Franklin, Ohio location
Previous experience preferred but not required.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 to $18.00 /hour depending on experience
- Around Franklin, including Lebanon, Centerville, Springboro, and south to West Chester
- Earned PTO policy
- Company matched retirement savings plan
If you are interested, you can contact Pete by call or text to 937-829-4090 or email to email@example.com
Olympic keeps workers for years and we employ people year around. There is room for professional growth and advanced skills training. We are currently looking for self-motivated people that enjoy the outdoors to join our team of experienced Irrigation technicians.
Join our company and be successful with us in an environment where the company supports personal growth and development.
- Irrigation systems maintenance, troubleshooting and repairs.
- Regularly scheduled maintenance including controller programming
- Work with sales team to meet client satisfaction needs
- Parts inventory maintenance.
- Install and service of lawn sprinkler systems, including seasonal spring start-ups and winterizations
- Be a professional and helpful face to our customers
What we look for
- We would like at least 6 months of irrigation experience
- Reliable Transportation with valid driver’s license
- A positive attitude and professional appearance
- Your willingness to learn new skills and an eye for solutions
- Good time management skills
- Earned PTO policy with paid holidays
- Company matched retirement plan
You can contact Pete directly for an interview by text or phone to 937-829-4090 or email directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Type: Full-time Pay: $17.00 per hour and up depending on experience.